Comparing Commercial Roofing Solutions That Are Ideal For You
If you are planning to install an Oklahoma City commercial roofing, you must get an idea about the pros and cons of all types of roofing solutions that you may get. There are different types of roofing solutions that you can choose from. But you should take the decision only after evaluating all the advantages and disadvantages of these roofing solutions.
Types of Commercial Roofing:
There are primarily three types of commercial roofing:
- Pitched roofs
- Low-sloped roofs
- Flat roofs
Common Materials For Commercial Roofing:
The most common materials that you can find for commercial roofing are:
- Metal Retrofit
Now that you know the types and materials of commercial roofing, let us explore the pros and cons of each type of roofing.
Even though you will see pitched roofs more commonly in residential buildings, you can use them in your commercial buildings as well.
- Increased slope for better runoff for snow and rainwater
- Better water roll-off means no waterlogging, hence, no damage caused by water buildup
- More inclined roof means reduced repair works required.
- The steepness of the roof makes it difficult to complete any maintenance task
- Since working on the inclined roof becomes problematic, it increases the overall cost of installation.
You can install a low-slopped roof if you require commercial roofing solution in Oklahoma City for warehouses, factories, or apartment buildings.
- Easy water run-off because of the slight slopes. The water runs to the drains and saddles
- You need less roofing materials because the roof area is less than high-pitched roofs
- Low slopes make the roof easy to work on. Hence, the installation process and the repair works can be done easily
- You can easily install satellite dishes, outdoor units of ACs, solar panels, etc.
- There is only one disadvantage. Snow does not roll-off as easily as water and the accumulated snow can cause increased pressure on the roof.
The most common commercial roof is flat roof.
- Cost-effective in comparison to other roofing solutions
- Available in different roofing materials
- Quick to install
- Easy to install satellite dishes, solar panel, and ACs.
- Poor drainage is the most common problem that you have to deal with
- Stagnant water causes the materials to break down, which increases the repair cost
Roofing Solution That You Need:
If you are looking for the best commercial roofing solution, get in touch with All American Roofing serving in and around OKC. We help you choose the best material and install your commercial roofing in no time.